Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Pregnant Brain Strikes again


Sitting at the table having breakfast with my family and I pour myself some apple juice...Simple enough right NOPE I pour the Apple juice into my bowl, not my cup. Then my hubby has this thing he says everyday" Ahhh Em I am dying" Translation I am not as young as I used to be and ouch my back hurts.... Well our oldest says" If I had a Nickel for every time I heard that." Now I did not hear nickel I heard NIPPLE. I look at her with a dirty look and say "excuse ME??" I tell her and everyone at the table what i thought she said and they are rolling because they are laughing so hard. It gets better I then go upstairs to get dressed and I put my shirt on inside out without realizing it till I couldn't find the ties on the back of it. OK Blame it on the baby!!! I am 19 weeks HELP ME!!

No comments: